03/05/2013 - Read More »
IGE Glass Technologies-Glass Equipment Solutions.
IGE Glass Technologies has partnered with leading glass equipment manufacturers and glass tooling suppliers for tempering furnaces, laminating, cutting, etching glass, polishing glass, drilling glass, glass washers, glass handling machines, decorative glass machinery, insulating glass equipment, glass milling and much more.
IGE Glass Technologies is also the leading "single source" supplier for glass equipment parts, glass machine supplies, and glass tooling.
We have searched the world to identify the most innovative and reliable equipment for fabricating, handling and processing flat glass. IGE Technologies offers the highest quality, most innovative, highest value and most reliable machinery ever offered by one distributor any where in the world.Each of the diverse companies we represent focus solely on one type of equipment, and they are leaders in their respective field. All of our equipment is characterized by innovative features, long lasting durability and high reliability.
In addition to our hand-picked machinery, our dedicated staff of glass fabrication experts and factory trained service technicians offer world class support to our customers. From our specialized equipment and products, to our unmatched service, our goal is to help you reduce labor, handling and waste, while increasing your productivity and profits.
Please explore our website to learn more about our company and what we offer, which includes…
— Ralph Sabato | Glenny Glass (Apr 14, 2014)
“Our DFI premium glass coating has gotten us into customers who otherwise would have considered us to be just like everyone else. It’s differentiated our product so we’re not seen as a commodity. It adds value allowing us and our customers to charge more.”
– Jim Arnold, President – GLASSource (Grand Haven, MI)
“After we made the decision to invest in a tempering furnace, we researched many manufacturers, in order to ensure we made the right decision for our business needs. We ultimately decided to work with IGE and purchase a LandGlass furnace. The professional approach and product knowledge is what separated IGE from the rest. The value and capabilities of the LandGlass furnace was an obvious factor as well. We couldn’t have been more satisfied – from the early purchasing stages all the way to training. I would highly recommend IGE and LandGlass to any owner/manager considering a glass tempering furnace for their business.”
— Chris Sezonov | Shower Doors of Houston (Dec 10, 2013)
“I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation for the services provided by IGE Glass Technologies, Inc. As a key business partner to Agalite, IGE Glass Technologies, Inc. has been as essential part of our success.
The IGE’s team, including owners, salespeople and support staff conducts themselves with honesty and integrity.
The team is highly costumer focused and everything they do revolves around customer satisfaction. Their dedication is astounding. The Service department is quick to respond to our needs. Equipment downtime is kept to a minimum because of IGE’s efforts.
We look forward working with IGE Glass Technologies, Inc. as both our businesses continue to grow, diversify and expand for years to come.”
— Jason Pratt | Agalite, Pueblo, CO
“ We could not be happier with our decision to install a Turomas / Tecnocat jumbo glass cutting system. The equipment has performed even better than expected, and the staff from Turomas and IGE took care of business every step of the way. Our business is already benefiting from the equipment, and I can recommend it without reservation. ”
— Chris Mammen | M3 Glass Technologies, Texas
“My guys on the plant say the MINI MAX DRILL BITS are the best they ever used. We are not even thinking to change them for any other products out there”
— Jeff Shumway | AGC Hebron, Landglass Technology Co., LTD.
“I new they were better than anything we ever used before from the first minute of production. A much cleaner hole. I am very happy with my decision to try these Mini Max tools from IGE!........”
— Jan Wyatt | Karas and Karas Glass
“IGE's technician Mr. Tong was simply the best tech we have ever had in our facility, in all manners. Very knowledgeable, helpful and very well spoken !”
— Chris Angier | Glazing Concept
“We worked with IGE to get parts we required [during the service] and IGE was most helpful and professional.”
— Gerald Van Gogh | Garibaldi Glass, Burnaby, Canada
“Landglass produces a quality and efficient furnace. Their technicians are excellent, their customer service is responsive and their sales people are very professional.”
— Laura & David Tofinchio | Architectural Glass Industries, LLC, Connecticut
“I have been testing the Mini-max diamond drills over the last few days and I must say, the guys on the floor and myself are very impressed with what we have seen. We have easily increased our drilling speed on our horizontal CNC machine by 300%. This is looking very favorable. I am definitely leaning towards a full switch over to this product. ”
— Patrick Herriman | Vitrum Industries, Canada
“Great experience, great quality and great value. I am happy with our decision to purchase a Landglass furnace.”
— Dave Lehman | Denver Glass Interiors, Colorado
“While I only use mini max for my cnc, the Econo max works great on my standard drill. The price is very good and the results are excellent. We running a bit faster with much better hole quality......”
— Alex Kastainiuk | Triview Glass
“First class quality and support; add IGE to the equation and you have excellence.”
— Tom Basile | Precision Shower Door, Inc., New Jersey
“The mini max drill bits gives us the cleanest hole we have seen...... Breakage in our furnace reduced. QC is impressed with the quality of our holes. We are very pleased with these tools”
— Ed Rohllf, Maintenance Manager | GGI, Secaucus, New jersey, USA
“Both IGE and Landglass performed above what I expected. They had me up and running very quickly.”
— Alex Kastaniuk | TriView, California
“I would not use another drill bit"..... "The Mini Max work great and cost much less than the other ones we used in the past”
— Eli Bavarski | ELCO
Starting A New Glass Fabrication Facility?
7 short Tips to follow on the best way for expert glass machinery for glass tempering, glass cutting, glass drilling and milling, and glass processing for best value.
Starting a glass fabrication facility from ground up is a very serious project. In order to save you from disaster and help you achieve great success follow these rules.
- HEIGHT.....be sure your facility has the proper height from floor to ceiling. Yes, height is important. You need this height for the safe and proper glass handling. Safety and efficiency are two very important concerns. With the proper height you will have more options for better glass handling such as overhead cranes and pneumatic glass manipulators.
- ELECTRICITY........be sure you have enough electricity in the building. glass working equipment requires a large amount of electricity especially if you plan on glass tempering as a major part of your business. Be sure that all your machinery has electronic components UL, or CSA equivalent. New buildings get inspected and the last thing you want is a government employee telling you that you must cease and desist.
- AIR......you will need compressed air and don't forget the dryer. The size of the compressor will vary depending on the glass equipment and machinery. Be careful and double check all your math.
- SOUND/ NOISE...glass washers and Especially glass tempering quench blowers can be loud. Be sure that your area is ok for industrial sound. If you plan to start up in a residential area check this very carefully.
- WATER....you will use water for processing. Be sure you have enough pressure and always plan on recycling your glass processing water. There are several solutions today ranging from chemical filtering to mechanical filtering. Consider maintenance always and the steps involved with each before purchasing.
- FLOOR....be sure your floor has the proper thickness. Some machines are very heavy. Plan for a water collection pit and also water drainage from your process machines.
- MACHINES and EQUIPMENT...buyer beware....now you must do your due diligence. Find a lied that just focuses on only the glass industry. Be sure their are spare parts and local service. You will need careful support throughout this buying proceed and for your to come. Be sure that your bargain is really a bargain and not the biggest mistake of your life. Buy the best cutting line you can find as without cutting, your factory will be paralyzed. Always, always, always check references and check many.